If you’re passionate about the environment and conservation, and would like to join our team, then check out our vacancies below.
Il-Majjistral Park is looking for a part-time Events and Media Coordinator
You will be responsible in the organisation and implementation of events and activities (walks, outings, educational activities & on-site lectures) which is part of the Park’s outreach programme for the general public, groups and schools. You will be required to liaise with public entities and the general public and also organise and implement media campaigns.
Your duty will also include the drawing up of a plan as well as implement the same plan to disseminate information about the park. A similar marketing plan for the park plus drawing up and circulating promotional material will be also requested from you.
Further more you will be required to update and monitor the Park’s website and Facebook pages as well as assist in the drafting of reports related to the events and media coordination.
Qualifications:Candidate should be fluent in Maltese and English and have a good knowledge of Maltese flora and fauna.
· The ideal candidate should:
· Be expected to work 20 hours per week
· Be organised and meticulous with a high degree of commitment
· Be flexible and can work on own initiative since you would be the main person responsible for organising and coordinating the activities
· Be able to work on weekends since the activities may be during the weekend
· Have excellent people and communication skills
· Have basic knowledge on how to use Excel and Words.
Application has to be sent to email@example.com by not later than noon of Thursday 4th April 2019. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview (either in person or through Skype) in April. Recruitment and selection procedure is firmly based on equal opportunities best practice.