Majjistral Park is looking for a new part-time ranger to assist in the monitoring and maintenance of the park.
The role of Park Ranger is to support the Majjistral Nature and History Park in the management and operation of the Natura2000 site and its related activities. Daily tasks will also include maintenance of the site, tending of planted areas, watering, patrolling and assisting the management team.
· This is a part-time position.
· Hours and days are to be flexible, Monday to on Sunday. Hourly rate on these days will be the normal rate.
· Pay rate is €7/hour.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Assisting in tending of trees and shrubs in nursery
· Irrigation of planted areas
· Setting up/maintaining of information boards and signage
· Maintenance of pathways
· Maintenance on irrigation systems
· Beach and sand-dune maintenance (Golden Sands)
· Any other work related to the upkeep of site, including waste management
Qualifications and Experience
No specific qualifications are required but experience in at least three of the above areas is expected. Experience in a national park or environmental setting will be highly regarded. Use of own transport is a great asset.
If interested please send you’re CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org